Lead Painter Job Description
Why join our team?
Some reasons we think you may like us:
- We pay for EVERY hour worked and work overtime and 1.5 X for overtime.
- Regular hours Monday to Friday, with possible weekend work.
- You are paid by hour electronically so no need to hunt down your cheque.
Colour Scheme Professionals Inc. may be the right fit for you!
Our current painters like working with Colour Scheme because:
- We attract great customers who are happy to see you each day.
- We welcome working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- We ensure that all job-related paint and supplies are delivered directly to each job.
- Our office team respect the painters and value the expertise.
- We provide company trailers at every job. You don't need to haul around your ladders.
- We use digital time sheets, an app for communication & all job-related paperwork at your fingertips.
- It's a team effort & we like it that way!
In this role with Colour Scheme, you will be:
- Leading and empowering a team or new enthusiastic apprentices
- Fostering relationships to ensure happy customers in the re-painting industry.
- Ensuring that each step throughout the project is completed from beginning to end.
- Train apprentice painters
- Fill out job start, job completion, and extra work sheets with customers
- Take initiative and communicate with the admin team about any unexpected issues
- Take stock of required materials and ask for replenishment as required
- Perform all tasks and duties that other painter would be required to do when completing a job
What you can expect when working with us:
- Colour Scheme pays EI, CPP, Vacation pay at every pay period with your wage.
- We believe in continual education including communication and organizational coaching.
- Recognition and gift on birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Minimum 5 years of residential painting experience (Required)
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own vehicle (Required)
- Provide a copy of a clean driving abstract (Required)
- Enjoy working on exterior projects (Required)
- Have no issue working on 3-storey homes (Required)
- Lift up to 50 pounds (Required)
- Clean cut
- Detail oriented and efficient
- If you would like to join the Colour Scheme team, please call 204-452-3633. We look forward to speaking to you!
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
Kitchen Cabinet Transformation
So, what if you are happy with your cabinet layout, but would love to add a couple pieces to make it just right? Our clients in west Winnipeg had that scenario. Their kitchen was built in the 80’s and had the original oak faced cabinets in […]
The Classic Oak Kitchen - Kitchen Cabinet Spraying
Ron and Donna have a beautiful home which was built approximately 30 years ago. Their kitchen cabinets, solid oak, and grand in the 90’s, are not as chic as they once were. This is a very common story. They have a beautiful oak kitchen, custom built by […]
The Washability of Sherwin Williams Interior Paint: Keeping Your Walls Pristine
When it comes to painting the interior of your home, choosing the right paint is crucial not only for achieving the desired aesthetic, but also for ensuring durability and easy maintenance. One common concern among homeowners is the washability of interior paint, particularly in areas prone […]
Transforming Your Kitchen with Colour Scheme Professional Painters: A Client's Experience
Welcome to a firsthand account of Leslie's kitchen transformation journey with Colour Scheme Professional Painters. In this interview, Leslie shares her experiences, choices, and the stunning results achieved by respraying her kitchen cabinets. Leslie begins by highlighting the design choices made, particularly with the glass doors. Initially […]